Hr1-25 Hydraulic Clay Brick Making Machinery with New TechnologySHANDONG HENRY INTELLIGENT MACHINERY MANUFACTURING CO., LTD.
- Certification：CE, ISO
- Automatic Grade：Semiautomatic
- Colour：According to Your Demand
- Model NO.：HR1-25
- Progress：Hydraulic Pressure
- After-Sales Service：Engineers Available to Service Machinery Overseas
- Brick Raw Material：Clay, Soil and Cement
- Mold：Changeable,Steel Casting Molds
- Transport Package：Iron Box or Wood Box with Angle Iron Frame
- Specification：CE, BV , SGS , ISO9001: 2008
- HS Code：8474802000
- Production Capacity：180 PCS of 230X220X115mm Per Hour
Henry Industrial Co., Ltd has been committed to the designing, manufacturing and selling construction machinery. We have the domestic advanced equipments, super professional skills, and 20 year production experience.
The company stands in the development of block machine and has extended the related machinery production and sale, mainly in construction machinery, road building machinery, heavy machinery and equipment. At present, main products have reached block machine, brick machine, AAC light brick, road brick machine, paving machine, curb-stone machine, electric pole equipment, pipe making machine, crusher, mixer, generator, loaders, excavators, piling driving machine, cutting machine, plastic mould and so on.
The company has been put the new technology, new products in the first place, has applied for 23 patents, the patent technology guarantee equipment to be rationality, stability, reliability, customers have been widely praise and acclaim on it .Company products are exported to Europe and the United States, Africa, the Middle East and America more than 100 countries and regions, now has 3 offices in foreign countries, which provide good customer service after sale for foreign customers.
Company contact information
(1) Professional suggestions (raw material matching, machine selection, plan
The condition of building factory, feasibility analysis for brick machine production line)
(2) Device model choice (recommend the best machine according to the raw material, capacity and the size of brick)
(3) 24 hours on-line service
(4) Welcome to visit our factory and production line any time, if you need, we can make invitation letter for you.
(5) Introduce the company file, product categories and production process.
(1) Update the production scheduling in time
(2) Quality supervision
(3) Product acceptance
(4) Shipping on time
(1) The engineer will guide to carry out the plant at the clients side if needed.
(2) Set up, fix, and operate
(3) offer training to the operator until they are satisfied at clients side.
(4) Skill support for the whole using life.
(5) Recall clients regularly, get feedback in time; keep well communication with
A: Our blocks are composed of soil and mixed with 8-10% cement
A: laterite soil or "Murrum" is preferred . Generally you can use soil with a 15-35% clay and silt content.
A:Never use black cotton soil as it contains highly reactive clay and the blocks will crack when they dry. Black cotton soil also contains high amounts of organic material not suitable for block production.
A: We recommend that blocks are cured under black plastic for a minimum of 7 days. Allow the blocks to dry for a further 7 days before building. Blocks will achieve maximum strength after 28 days
A: We recommend a minimum of 8% cement which once properly cured should yield a Min 7MPa block.
A: We recommend fresh, high quality cement with a strength class of 42,5N or higher be used.