Building Material Making Machinery

Decking Floor Tile Forming Machine

  • Tile Type:Colored Steel
  • Certification:CE, ISO
  • Condition:New
  • Customized:Customized
  • Usage:Roof, Wall, Floor Deck
  • Transmission Method:Electric

Base Info

  • Model NO.:decking floor tile forming machine
  • Color:as You Like
  • Trade or Factory:Factory
  • Guarantee:1 Year
  • Life Time:10 Years
  • Service:Provide Engineer to Install The Machines
  • Brand Name of PLC:as Customer Request
  • Drawing:Designed as Customer Request
  • Power:38V, 50Hz, 3 Phrase or as Your Like
  • Decoiler Type:Manul, Electric, Hydraulic
  • Control System:PLC
  • Transport Package:Main Machine Nude Packing with Plastic Film
  • Specification:6800*1500*1500
  • Trademark:KXD
  • Origin:China
  • HS Code:8455221000
  • Production Capacity:30 Sets Per Month


Technical parameters:1Name of commodity & specificationXN-688 Floor Deck roll forming machine2Main motor power18.5kw, 3 phase3Hydraulic motor power15kw4Hydraulic Pressure18-20MPa5Voltage380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement)6Control SystemPLC Delta Inverter7Main Frame450mm H-Beam8Backboard Thickness22mm9Chain Size66mm10Feeding Materialcolor steel coils11Feeding Thickness0.3-0.8mm12Feeding Width1000mm13Effective width688mm14Productivity8-10m/min15Roll Station2716Roller Diameter95mm17 Roller material 45# steel18 Cutter materialCr12 , quenched19Cr-Plating Size0.05mm20Overall Size15000×1200×1100mm21Total Weight19T22ComponentsManual Uncoiler-------------------1 set
Guiding Platform------------------1 set
Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 set
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set
Electric-Motor---------------------1 set
Cutting Device--------------------1 set
Hydraulic Station------------------1 set
PLC Control-----------------------1 set
Supporter Table-------------------1 set23WorkflowManual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table24Packagenude in the container25Minimum order quantity1 set26Payment termsT/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship)27Delivery time30  working days later after receiving the depositAll technical parameters can be changed, according to user's need.3.the picture of the  kexinda floor deck roll forming machine 

Decking Floor Tile Forming Machine
Decking Floor Tile Forming Machine
Decking Floor Tile Forming Machine
Decking Floor Tile Forming Machine
Decking Floor Tile Forming Machine
Decking Floor Tile Forming Machine

4.Packaging & Shipping
Main machine is nude, the computer control box is packed with wooden fram

1:How to play order: Inquiry---confirm the profile drawings and price----confirm the PI---arrange the deposit or L/C---then OK
2:How to visit our company:
Fly to Beijing airport:   By high speed train From Beijing Nan to Cangzhou Xi (1 hour),then we can pick up you.
Fly to Shanghai Airport: By high speed train From Shanghai Hongqiao  to Cangzhou Xi(4.5 hours),then we can pick up you.

3:When we exported the machines:
We have beening making and exporting the machines since from the year of 1998.
4:If you want to get more pictures or videos of the machines,I can send them to you by Email or SKype.